- Video Tutorial – How To Shoot Day-to-Night Time Lapse Video
- Must Watch – Awesome Time lapse Video on Shanghai
- Style of Northeastern New Territories – That’s What We Call Life Exhibition
- The Basics of Time Lapse Photography with Vincent Laforet from Canon
- 10 Important Lightroom Library Shortcuts and Tips
- Introducing the Phottix Mitros TTL Flash for Canon
- Better Color from LED Lights
- Video Tutorial – How To Shoot A Beverage Shot With Rob Grimm
- DC Home 12 周年站聚相片精華
- First Look at Annie Leibovitz’s New Disney Dream Project Featuring Taylor Swift
Those were the days
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAccessories Adobe Adobe Lightroom 4 Apple Applications Behind-the-scene Video Camera Canon Canon 5D MKIII Canon 5DMKIII Cinematography DSLR Event Exhibition HDSLR Hong Kong Instagram iOS Application iOS Applications iPad iPhone iPhoneography Movie Nikon Nikon D4 Nikon D800 PASM PASM e-Store PASM News PASM Workshop Photographer Photography Photoshop Phottix Portrait Photography Portraits Review Sony Sony A77 Street Photography Triggers Tutorial Video Videography Video Tutorials
Tag Archives: iPhone
★ P.E.A.R. Technology
Developed by Blux Touch specifically for Blux Camera, this innovative technology stands for Photographic Environment Analysis and Recommendation.
★ Photographic Assistant
P.E.A.R technology includes a photographic assistant to analyze your environment and advise you every step of the way towards absolutely stunning photos.
★ Blux Mode
Randomly combines filters and modes for some really unique effects. Easiest way to capture visually stunning photographs. Just tap your way to amazing.
★ Creative Control
Blux Camera gives you complete creative control over your photos with filters, modes, real-time photo adjustments and more…
★ Imaginative UI
Super sleek 4-direction swipe interface with smooth touch controls and completely customizable user experience.
★ Retina Preview
Blux Camera takes full advantage of your iPhone’s HD retina display by giving you the power to see your photos in all their brilliance as you create and alter them in real-time.
★ Macro Shot
A fantastic macro shooting mode with magnified precision point focusing
★ International Filters
14 extraordinary filters named after world cities, custom made by photographers inspired by their travels around globe.
Source – Blux Camera
PhotoViva is a powerful application for photo editing and freeform painting. It can help you transform your pictures into expressive and colorful works of art. In addition to tools for enhancing your photos, there are paint brushes that let you make abstract painted interpretations of photos. You can select a brush and copy image features by cloning or painting. Brushes can track the direction of movement, or you can set the brush direction. You can also change the hue, saturation and blur of brush strokes as you go. Get it from the App Store here.
Photo fx gives you the tools to edit, control and correct your images as well as create interesting effects with 878 presets, including digital optical filter equivalents for your iPhone or iPod Touch images. Photo fx also provides you with 76 exciting filters.
Photo fx Ultra gives you the tools to edit, control and correct your images as well as create interesting effects with 934 presets, including digital optical filter equivalents for your iPhone or iPod Touch images.
Now with photo-sharing to Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, Tumblr, the Sincerely Ship & Print service as well as Email, Print Copy and Open In functions. In addition, Photo fx Ultra provides you with 77 exciting filter.
Source – The Tiffen Company
Please like us on Facebook or retweet if you find this article useful and follow us on Twitter (@pasmworkshop) for all the latest photography news.
The Kick is a lightweight, feature rich, affordable photo/video light for smart phones and SLRs. It boasts amazing light effects and creative features: adjustable color temperature, colored light (any color!), animated light, built-in light effects and streaming of light from existing videos for use in your own video production. With the Kick and the Kick App you can sample light effects pretty much like you sample music!
Kick will help you take better pictures, make better videos and have great fun doing it.
Kick excels at animated light. Pick one of the cool built-in effects like Rainbow, Strobe, or Mood. Or, something more dramatic like Fire, Lightning Storm and Cannon shots. It is all there and more…
With the Kick and the Kick App you can also sample light effects from any video stored on your iPhone. Or simply sample light straight from the iPhone camera, while you use it. Just point the iPhone towards the light effect you want the Kick to recreate, tap the screen – and the Kick will emit that light! It’s automatically stored in the effects library for use later on.
Check out more info on their Kickstarter Page, link here.
Source – Rift Labs
Professional photographers have relied on polarizing filters to clean up noisy light and reflections for decades. The Trygger Camera Case (US$40 up) brings that same polarizing filter to your iPhone® 4/4S, built-in and always ready to take great pictures. The project is now on Kickstarter, link here. With 19 days to go, the project is fully funded already. Check out the videos below for more info.
Check out the all new Swivl, the one iPhone video shooting accessories. It features -
- iOS Digital Microphone: Capture high quality digital audio through a lossless wireless connection to the marker. This enables you to capture the audio you want, even in noisy environments.
- Tripod Compatible: The Swivl also mounts onto most standard tripods through a standard tripod nut.
- Mounting flexibility: The grip is designed to hold your iOS device in various orientations to suit different uses. This allows you to use it with the front facing camera for Facetime or the rear facing camera for HD video shoots.
- Battery or AC Adapter Operated: The Base operates on two AA batteries and provides you with four hours of action capture. It also can be operated with a separate AC Adapter accessory. The Marker operates on two AAA batteries and provides you with up to 10 hours of operation.
- Gesture Controls: The marker comes with gesture control sensors built-in. Now you can control your Swivl with the sweep or the pointing of your hand.
- Automatically Follows You: The base automatically follows the marker and you up to 33 feet (10 meters). It swivel’s 360 degrees horizontally and +10 / -20 degrees vertically when commanded from the Marker. Now you can frame your shot from anywhere.
- iOS Compatibility: Compatible with the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod Touch (4th Generation). Not compatible with iPhone 3GS or older, iPod (non-camera versions) and iPad.
- In the box: The Swivl and Swivl-it come with a tripod accessory, lanyard, batteries and USB cable. The lanyard is for wearing the marker for best audio performance. The USB cable is for firmware updates and power.
Funny parody video of what Instagram might do with the $1 billion from Facebook. LOL
Source – The Verge
Source – 645 PRO
Pocket Snapper (US$1.99) by Kdan Mobile, is an exclusive photo app that features a virtual studio environment with built-in models that let users have a taste of what it’s s like taking and editing model shoots in a photography studio. Pocket Snapper enables you to take photos from the embedded short video clips of glamorous models, just like what a professional photographer would do!
Pocket Snapper creates a virtual studio in your iDevice for you to sharpen your photo taking skills. The iModel mode utilizes the gyroscope to simulate the authentic photo-takng experience. Pocket Snapper mimics the photo-shooting environment that allows you to capture images in any flicks and it also offers additional photo filters for purchase that makes your work stylish and we will keep rolling out more videos that enable to make it more fun.
Equip yourself with a mobile photo studio! Pocket Snapper gives you authentic studio-shooting experiences. Besides iModels, Pocket Snapper includes the full functionality of a camera and tons of editing options to create your very own photos. For more information, head over to the developer’s website, link here. For now, check out the review video below from Crazy Mike’s.
Check out this hot little gadget, the Fostex AR-4i Audio Interface for iPhone 4/4S (US$119.99) which enables you to record video with stereo sound or use it as a recording device using external mics or line in. Initial reviews indicated that it works pretty well with iPhone 4 but not the iPhone 4S as users reported that some statics are picked up with the iPhone 4S. Hope they can come up with an updated app to solve the problem. You can get it from B&H now and the link is here.
Source – B&H