- Video Tutorial – How To Shoot Day-to-Night Time Lapse Video
- Must Watch – Awesome Time lapse Video on Shanghai
- Style of Northeastern New Territories – That’s What We Call Life Exhibition
- The Basics of Time Lapse Photography with Vincent Laforet from Canon
- 10 Important Lightroom Library Shortcuts and Tips
- Introducing the Phottix Mitros TTL Flash for Canon
- Better Color from LED Lights
- Video Tutorial – How To Shoot A Beverage Shot With Rob Grimm
- DC Home 12 周年站聚相片精華
- First Look at Annie Leibovitz’s New Disney Dream Project Featuring Taylor Swift
Those were the days
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAccessories Adobe Adobe Lightroom 4 Apple Applications Behind-the-scene Video Camera Canon Canon 5D MKIII Canon 5DMKIII Cinematography DSLR Event Exhibition HDSLR Hong Kong Instagram iOS Application iOS Applications iPad iPhone iPhoneography Movie Nikon Nikon D4 Nikon D800 PASM PASM e-Store PASM News PASM Workshop Photographer Photography Photoshop Phottix Portrait Photography Portraits Review Sony Sony A77 Street Photography Triggers Tutorial Video Videography Video Tutorials
Tag Archives: iOS Application
Funny parody video of what Instagram might do with the $1 billion from Facebook. LOL
Source – The Verge
According to Joe Sommerville, this short experimental film was made using Instagram. Every frame was put onto an iPhone and then put through the Instagram app, then every frame was put back into after effects for the final result. There was just over 350 photos put together to make this.
Source: Joe Sommerville
With the release of the Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad, more and more video reviews are coming out. Today, we take a look at the first couple ones to find out more about the app.
Everpix™ (free) lets you have all your photos in the cloud, automatically uploaded, organized and curated. View, rediscover, and share your best photos all in one place, effortlessly. Both the Mac uploader and the iPhone app are free.
All Your Photos, In The Cloud
You have thousands of photos spread out across various devices and web services: your computer, phone, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, etc.
Setting up Everpix once will automatically, and continuously, import all your photos to the cloud, where they can be accessed in one place: anytime, anywhere.
Curate Your Photos With One Click
Photos are about capturing memories, but organizing them and finding the best ones can be a real chore.
Everpix automatically organizes your photos by moments, and resolves any duplicates you may have in your collection. You don’t have to organize a thing.
Their exclusive Assisted-Curation feature is able to recognize photos that are out-of-focus, or improperly exposed, and hide them for you. The curate function can also examine series of photos of the same scene and pick the best one.
Super Simple Photo Sharing
Photo sharing is complicated: you have to configure complex share settings, understanding privacy settings, wait for photos to upload… the list goes on and on.
With Everpix, all your photos are private until you decide to share them, and once you do, it’s literally one click to get the job done. [now this is far better than iCloud]
Everpix is the best way to publish your photos to Facebook and Twitter, as well as send photos via email attachments. Select the photos you want to share, click publish, and you’re done. It’s that easy.
Source – Everpix
Easy to use:
- Process videos directly from your Photo Library.
- Save videos to your Camera Roll.
- Instant preview for all the adjustment.
- Preset functionality for saving your favorite adjustments.
- Process Full HD (1080p) videos on the iPhone 4S and HD (720p) videos on the other devices.
- Unlimited amount of adjustments can be applied to a single video.
- Smart rendering engine for fast processing.
- Zone specific adjustments (Shadows, Mid-Tones and Highlights).
Eight adjustments available:
- Color Temperature
- Color Tint
- VideoGrade is compatible with iPhone 3GS, 4 or 4S and with iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generation.
- iOS 5 or Later Required.