- Style of Northeastern New Territories – That’s What We Call Life Exhibition
- The Basics of Time Lapse Photography with Vincent Laforet from Canon
- 10 Important Lightroom Library Shortcuts and Tips
- Introducing the Phottix Mitros TTL Flash for Canon
- Better Color from LED Lights
- Video Tutorial – How To Shoot A Beverage Shot With Rob Grimm
- DC Home 12 周年站聚相片精華
- First Look at Annie Leibovitz’s New Disney Dream Project Featuring Taylor Swift
- Behind The Scene Video on Jameson Whiskey Product Shoot
- Behind The Scene Video On A Magazine Shoot
Those were the days
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAccessories Adobe Adobe Lightroom 4 Apple Applications Behind-the-scene Video Camera Canon Canon 5D MKIII Canon 5DMKIII Cinematography DSLR Event Exhibition HDSLR Hong Kong Instagram iOS Application iOS Applications iPad iPhone iPhoneography Movie Nikon Nikon D4 Nikon D800 PASM PASM e-Store PASM News PASM Workshop Photographer Photography Photoshop Phottix Portrait Photography Portraits Review Sony Sony A77 Street Photography Triggers Tutorial Video Videography Video Tutorials
Tag Archives: Competition
The Creative Asia Awards is revolutionary in its vision to evolve, include and educate its entrants. The Awards are open to photographers from all countries at all skill levels.
Entries are accepted online as digital images. The entries will be judged online in a pre-elimination round to determine the top 25 images in each of the 8 categories, and all images judged online will receive feedback from the judges.
These 200 finalist images will be judged live by our panel of experts during the Creative Asia Conference.
New for 2012 – a broader range of categories;
- Wedding Photojournalistic
- Wedding Open
- Commercial & Fashion
- Street & Travel
- Portrait Environmental
- Portrait Open
Was at the Langham Place Short Films Screenings last night and they showcased three feature shorts, namely, the Club, the Spa and the Room and the most interesting part of it is that all three short films were shot with the iPhone. Check out the making of videos here and have a taste of what’s it all about.
The other highlight of the evening was when Sean Seah, Vice President – E-Business, Loyalty and Partner Marketing of Langham, announced the Langham Short Film Competition where the winner of the competition will be flown to London, stay at the awesome Langham London, be able to attend an exclusive networking breakfast with the heavy weights of Sundance Institute and other filmmakers, attend Sundance screenings and if lucky, have access to other Sundance panel events as well. So all budding filmmakers and videographers, this is definitely a competition that you want to look into.
More information on the competition and the three short films mentioned earlier after the jump…..
This past week, the World Photography Organisation (WPO) has today announced the shortlisted photographers for 2012 Sony World Photography Awards which will take place in London this coming April. To check out all shortlisted works, hop on over to the following link over at WPO, http://www.worldphoto.org/galleries/swpa-galleries/sony-world-photography-awards-2012-galleries-1/
Source – WPO
The 5th Hong Kong Mobile Film Festival – The Best Capture of the Best Maintained Building Award 流動影片製作比賽-優良保養樓宇最佳取景大獎
As part of the 5th Hong Kong Mobile Film Festival, The Best Capture of the Best Maintained Building Award Competition, sponsored by the Buildings Department is now open for application.
Entrants’ videos must capture shots of three-storey or higher private residential buildings, excluding heritage buildings, Government buildings and public housing.
- Recommend capturing 30+ year old private residential buildings that are well maintained, such as Chi Fu Fa Yuen, Taikoo Shing, Mei Foo Sun Chuen, Shatin City One, buildings on Mongkok Kam Lam Street, buildings across Canton Street and Soy Street, buildings on Kwun Tong Yuet Wah Street and Kung Lok Road, and buildings across Mongkok Prince Edward Road West and Perth Street.
- On top of emphasizing on the beauty of the buildings, bringing out the important message of how building maintenance improves the quality of life will be of advantage.
Prize: HK$5,000 Cash
「屋宇署」為提升本港樓宇安全、衞生及環境水平不遺餘力，令我們的大都會盡善盡美。本屆流動影片節獲「屋宇署」特別贊助「優良保養樓宇最佳取景大 獎」，希望藉此令更多人關注樓宇保養及維修，未雨稠繆為安穩居所共同努力。只要參賽者能於其作品中，以本港超過3層高的私人住宅樓宇取景（不包括古蹟建 築、政府建築物、公共房屋等），並突出優良的保養維修對樓宇質素的影響，甚或能於片中帶出樓宇維修前後的對比，以及與住客生活質素息息相關的訊息，即有機 會奪得此大獎。