- Style of Northeastern New Territories – That’s What We Call Life Exhibition
- The Basics of Time Lapse Photography with Vincent Laforet from Canon
- 10 Important Lightroom Library Shortcuts and Tips
- Introducing the Phottix Mitros TTL Flash for Canon
- Better Color from LED Lights
- Video Tutorial – How To Shoot A Beverage Shot With Rob Grimm
- DC Home 12 周年站聚相片精華
- First Look at Annie Leibovitz’s New Disney Dream Project Featuring Taylor Swift
- Behind The Scene Video on Jameson Whiskey Product Shoot
- Behind The Scene Video On A Magazine Shoot
Those were the days
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAccessories Adobe Adobe Lightroom 4 Apple Applications Behind-the-scene Video Camera Canon Canon 5D MKIII Canon 5DMKIII Cinematography DSLR Event Exhibition HDSLR Hong Kong Instagram iOS Application iOS Applications iPad iPhone iPhoneography Movie Nikon Nikon D4 Nikon D800 PASM PASM e-Store PASM News PASM Workshop Photographer Photography Photoshop Phottix Portrait Photography Portraits Review Sony Sony A77 Street Photography Triggers Tutorial Video Videography Video Tutorials
Category Archives: Wedding Shoot
Webinar – How To Grow a Wedding Photography Business with Chip Litherland from Chip Litherland – 7 March 2012 (HK Time)
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 (US) / Wednesday, March 7, 2012 (HK)
Time: 4:00PM EST (US) / 5:00AM (HK)
Photojournalist Chip Litherland took a leap of faith when he decided to supplement his career with a new business venture, Eleven Weddings. Now, in addition to his work with publications such as The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, Chip shoots 20-25 weddings per year.
Why being a wedding photographer does not mean you have to give up your career in other specialties
In this live webinar, Chip will give his insights on:
- Why a strong brand is important for stellar client experiences
- How word of mouth and SEO can help build your wedding photography business
If interested in attending this webinar, register at this link.
Source – Photoshelter
Great digital flipbook from Profoto, interesting read with a lot of information on Profoto, products, lighting schemes and tips for portrait and wedding photographers.
Source – Profoto
Well, fellow pre-wedding and Big-day photographers, this is doable. Do you have the guts or can you sell your clients?
Source – iphoneshooters