- Style of Northeastern New Territories – That’s What We Call Life Exhibition
- The Basics of Time Lapse Photography with Vincent Laforet from Canon
- 10 Important Lightroom Library Shortcuts and Tips
- Introducing the Phottix Mitros TTL Flash for Canon
- Better Color from LED Lights
- Video Tutorial – How To Shoot A Beverage Shot With Rob Grimm
- DC Home 12 周年站聚相片精華
- First Look at Annie Leibovitz’s New Disney Dream Project Featuring Taylor Swift
- Behind The Scene Video on Jameson Whiskey Product Shoot
- Behind The Scene Video On A Magazine Shoot
Those were the days
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAccessories Adobe Adobe Lightroom 4 Apple Applications Behind-the-scene Video Camera Canon Canon 5D MKIII Canon 5DMKIII Cinematography DSLR Event Exhibition HDSLR Hong Kong Instagram iOS Application iOS Applications iPad iPhone iPhoneography Movie Nikon Nikon D4 Nikon D800 PASM PASM e-Store PASM News PASM Workshop Photographer Photography Photoshop Phottix Portrait Photography Portraits Review Sony Sony A77 Street Photography Triggers Tutorial Video Videography Video Tutorials
Category Archives: Video
Great two part series from Vincent Laforet courtesy of Canon North America. Real intuitive demo videos on how to shoot time lapse photography.
Source – Canon USA
Source – GoodLightMag
The Phottix Mitros TTL Flash is now available for order at PASM Workshop. List Price: $1,980, PASM Price: $1690. To order, please email us your order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yet another informative video tutorial from the guys over at the Slanted Lens. Watch it and maybe you can pick up a few tricks. As usual, this video is also linked under our Video Tutorials – Misc… Interviews, Photography Tips… etc Page under the Blog Section, check out for another informative video tutorials.
Source – The Slanted Lens