- Video Tutorial – Photoshop Workflow on Enhancing Hair
- SCRAPED Exhibition Opens Today – Culture Club
- Richard Chen HK Workshop Tour – 13 to 17 February 2014
- Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon New Firmware v1.06 Released
- PASM Workshop’s New 17-feet Cyclorama Will Commence Operation Starting 1 January 2014
- Book Recommendation – Photoshop For Lightroom Users
- Video Tutorial – Using Reflectors by The Slanted Lens
- Video Tutorial – How to Tether Wireless to Lightroom
- Take A Look At The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash
- Annie Leibovitz’s New Fashion Shoot BTS Video
Those were the days
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAccessories Adobe Adobe Lightroom 4 Annie Leibovitz Apple Applications Behind-the-scene Video Camera Canon Canon 5DMKIII DSLR Event Exhibition Fashion Photography HDSLR Hong Kong Instagram iOS Application iOS Applications iPad iPhone iPhoneography Lighting Lightroom Movie Nikon Nikon D4 Nikon D800 PASM PASM News PASM Workshop Photographer Photography Photoshop Phottix Portrait Photography Portraits Review Sony Sony A77 Triggers Tutorial Video Videography Video Tutorials
Category Archives: Tweets of the Week
Each week, we at PASM Workshop runs up the all the great tweets from around the photography community worldwide, to check the latest news on photography, camera gears and accessories, great photographers interview, Lightroom and Photoshop tutorials and tips….etc. Follow us on Twitter @pasmworkshop.
Herre are this week’s top tweets -
- Instagram is rumoured to be close to launching for Windows Phone 7 (WP7), after sources told FastCompany that an app for the hugely popular photo sharing service may even be finished for the Microsoft operating system (OS) ahead of its planned arrival on Android.
19 Jan, Book Review: Joe McNally’s “Sketching Light” http://zite.to/z5DLSt
- From what I’ve seen of the Beta (minus the occasional crash) I really enjoy the improvements Adobe has made and will gladly plop down money to upgrade. I believe the improvements will give me better results faster. The increased speed in processing and moving between images from Library to Develop alone is worth the expense to me as time is money for me when it comes to play with pictures.
- The bottom line is that Snapseed, like its iOS predecessor, is a fun, useful tool that should help those who take photos for fun get even more enjoyment out of them. Unlike more full-featured editing suites, it won’t require you to dedicate time and effort to becoming not only a good photographer, but an expert on editing software as well.
15 Jan, Photo Advice to Non-Professional Wedding Photographers http://zite.to/xtMOx9
13 Jan, Side by side: Nikon D4 Vs. Canon EOS 1D X – which should you buy? http://bit.ly/yrp4wz
- I’ve been intrigued by some of the chatter I’ve seen where people say the Nikon D4 trumps the Canon EOS-1D X, but in reality, I see that it comes down to maybe one or two features that people see (like the uncompressed HDMI output and/or the headphone jack) that seem to sway things toward the newNikon. But it again depends on your needs.
- And, if you look up and down the specs, it seems there are quite a few interesting things that people ignore or forget when comparing – specifically, Canon “wins” on the megapixels (18 ‘beats’ 16 right?), burst (fps), ISO is 2 stops better (without expansion), timecode, multi-exposures, dual axis leveling, and others. Nikon “wins” with timelapse support, HDMI output, headphone jack, in camera zoom, possibly autofocus (we’ll have to see on that!), and others.