Check out the all new Swivl, the one iPhone video shooting accessories. It features –
- iOS Digital Microphone: Capture high quality digital audio through a lossless wireless connection to the marker. This enables you to capture the audio you want, even in noisy environments.
- Tripod Compatible: The Swivl also mounts onto most standard tripods through a standard tripod nut.
- Mounting flexibility: The grip is designed to hold your iOS device in various orientations to suit different uses. This allows you to use it with the front facing camera for Facetime or the rear facing camera for HD video shoots.
- Battery or AC Adapter Operated: The Base operates on two AA batteries and provides you with four hours of action capture. It also can be operated with a separate AC Adapter accessory. The Marker operates on two AAA batteries and provides you with up to 10 hours of operation.
- Gesture Controls: The marker comes with gesture control sensors built-in. Now you can control your Swivl with the sweep or the pointing of your hand.
- Automatically Follows You: The base automatically follows the marker and you up to 33 feet (10 meters). It swivel’s 360 degrees horizontally and +10 / -20 degrees vertically when commanded from the Marker. Now you can frame your shot from anywhere.
- iOS Compatibility: Compatible with the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod Touch (4th Generation). Not compatible with iPhone 3GS or older, iPod (non-camera versions) and iPad.
- In the box: The Swivl and Swivl-it come with a tripod accessory, lanyard, batteries and USB cable. The lanyard is for wearing the marker for best audio performance. The USB cable is for firmware updates and power.