- Style of Northeastern New Territories – That’s What We Call Life Exhibition
- The Basics of Time Lapse Photography with Vincent Laforet from Canon
- 10 Important Lightroom Library Shortcuts and Tips
- Introducing the Phottix Mitros TTL Flash for Canon
- Better Color from LED Lights
- Video Tutorial – How To Shoot A Beverage Shot With Rob Grimm
- DC Home 12 周年站聚相片精華
- First Look at Annie Leibovitz’s New Disney Dream Project Featuring Taylor Swift
- Behind The Scene Video on Jameson Whiskey Product Shoot
- Behind The Scene Video On A Magazine Shoot
Those were the days
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAccessories Adobe Adobe Lightroom 4 Apple Applications Behind-the-scene Video Camera Canon Canon 5D MKIII Canon 5DMKIII Cinematography DSLR Event Exhibition HDSLR Hong Kong Instagram iOS Application iOS Applications iPad iPhone iPhoneography Movie Nikon Nikon D4 Nikon D800 PASM PASM e-Store PASM News PASM Workshop Photographer Photography Photoshop Phottix Portrait Photography Portraits Review Sony Sony A77 Street Photography Triggers Tutorial Video Videography Video Tutorials
Daily Archives: August 6, 2012
Steve Schechter, one of our partner-photographers, loves to shoot musicians both in the studio and in the clubs. Underground hired Steve to shoot Underground 103 at the Hard Rock Cafe in Lan Kwai Fong. The show featured four independent Hong Kong bands.
Clementine is My Sunshine:
Kestrels & Kites:
Brothers of Roadkill:
Underground also asked Steve to get photos of happy audience members holding up stickers with the Underground logo:
Here’s Underground chief Chris B:
You can see more photos from the show at Steve’s blog, Spike’s Photos. Contact us if you’d like to hire Steve to shoot your event or your band.