From the developers of CameraBag, Infinicam is a awesome camera app that sure gives us that same wow factor like Hipstamatic, Instagram. It applies high quality effects to photos, but instead of having a set number of pre-defined camera styles, Infinicam offers an endless variety in a fun, stylish interface.
With each press of its New Camera button, Infinicam generates a new and unique randomized camera style. These high quality effects go far beyond the usual range of toy camera styles, and Infinicam also features 18 high-quality film-style borders lovingly recreated to delight photography buffs.
There are literally billions of possible camera styles to discover, with advanced algorithms in place to assure a high hit rate of unique, high quality results. Once a favorite camera style is found, it can be easily saved and named for instant access later.
When you email a modified photo to a friend from within Infinicam it includes a link that, when clicked, automatically loads the same camera style in Infinicam on your friend’s device. New camera styles can also be found on the Nevercenter website, accessible via the app.
Other features include a cropping tool, camera history, manual camera code entry, full-resolution saving, iOS4 retina-display support, and more.
- Automatically generate billions of unique camera styles – it’s easy to find a great photo style that nobody else has
- No in-app purchases needed for new filters – everything’s included in the app price
- Save and reuse any style that you like – think of it as discovering and collecting cameras
- Easily share your favorite camera styles with friends who have Infinicam
- Intuitive crop tool
- Tons of film-style borders that you can easily switch between
- New camera style codes tweeted regularly, follow @infinicam on Twitter
The app is now free on iTunes Store for the weekend, link here, http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinicam/id388837429?mt=8. Get it now before the offer ends.
Source – Nevercenter