- Video Tutorial – How To Shoot Day-to-Night Time Lapse Video
- Must Watch – Awesome Time lapse Video on Shanghai
- Style of Northeastern New Territories – That’s What We Call Life Exhibition
- The Basics of Time Lapse Photography with Vincent Laforet from Canon
- 10 Important Lightroom Library Shortcuts and Tips
- Introducing the Phottix Mitros TTL Flash for Canon
- Better Color from LED Lights
- Video Tutorial – How To Shoot A Beverage Shot With Rob Grimm
- DC Home 12 周年站聚相片精華
- First Look at Annie Leibovitz’s New Disney Dream Project Featuring Taylor Swift
Those were the days
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAccessories Adobe Adobe Lightroom 4 Apple Applications Behind-the-scene Video Camera Canon Canon 5D MKIII Canon 5DMKIII Cinematography DSLR Event Exhibition HDSLR Hong Kong Instagram iOS Application iOS Applications iPad iPhone iPhoneography Movie Nikon Nikon D4 Nikon D800 PASM PASM e-Store PASM News PASM Workshop Photographer Photography Photoshop Phottix Portrait Photography Portraits Review Sony Sony A77 Street Photography Triggers Tutorial Video Videography Video Tutorials
Daily Archives: March 22, 2012
Was at the Langham Place Short Films Screenings last night and they showcased three feature shorts, namely, the Club, the Spa and the Room and the most interesting part of it is that all three short films were shot with the iPhone. Check out the making of videos here and have a taste of what’s it all about.
The other highlight of the evening was when Sean Seah, Vice President – E-Business, Loyalty and Partner Marketing of Langham, announced the Langham Short Film Competition where the winner of the competition will be flown to London, stay at the awesome Langham London, be able to attend an exclusive networking breakfast with the heavy weights of Sundance Institute and other filmmakers, attend Sundance screenings and if lucky, have access to other Sundance panel events as well. So all budding filmmakers and videographers, this is definitely a competition that you want to look into.
More information on the competition and the three short films mentioned earlier after the jump…..
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta now available for download, hop over to the link here to test drive it.
Photoshop CS6 Highlights
- Content-Aware Patch — Patch images with greater control using the newest member of the Content-Aware family of technologies. Choose the sample area you want to use to create your patch, and then watch Content-Aware Patch magically blend pixels for a stunning result.
- Blazingly fast performance and a modern UI — Experience unprecedented performance with the Mercury Graphics Engine, which gives you near-instant results when you edit with key tools such as Liquify, Puppet Warp, and Crop.* Plus, a refined, fresh, and elegant Photoshop interface features dark background options that make your images pop.
- New and re-engineered design tools — Create superior designs fast. Get consistent formatting with type styles, create and apply custom strokes and dashed lines to shapes, quickly search layers, and much more
Source – Adobe