- Take A Look At The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash
- Annie Leibovitz’s New Fashion Shoot BTS Video
- Workshop – Flash, Night & Day HK (Photoshoot Module) – 14 September 2013
- Video – The Fastest Way To Change DSLR Lens
- The Art of Portrait Photography Video
- Phottix Released New Firmware for Phottix Odin for Canon
- WPPI 2013 Film – World Premiere
- Video Interview with Fashion Photographer Anton Oparin – Everything You Need to Know About Fashion Photography
- 黑點 MASTER CLASS II 系列: 王禾壁 The Photocrafters MASTER CLASS Series: Wong Wo Bik
- Video Tutorial – Lightroom’s Adjustment Brush Quick Tip
Those were the days
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAccessories Adobe Adobe Lightroom 4 Annie Leibovitz Apple Applications Behind-the-scene Video Camera Canon Canon 5DMKIII DSLR Event Exhibition Fashion Photography HDSLR Hong Kong Instagram iOS Application iOS Applications iPad iPhone iPhoneography Movie Nikon Nikon D4 Nikon D800 PASM PASM News PASM Workshop Photographer Photography Photoshop Phottix Phottix Odin Portrait Photography Portraits Review Sony Sony A77 Street Photography Triggers Tutorial Video Videography Video Tutorials
Daily Archives: January 19, 2012
What is the Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day (WPPD)?
This is an international event created to promote and celebrate the art of pinhole photography.On this unique day, WPPD encourage people throughout the world
- to take some time off from the increasingly technological world we live in and to participate in the simple act of making a pinhole photograph.
- to share their visions and help spread the unusual beauty of this historical photographic process.
When is the Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day?
The Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day is held each year on the last Sunday in April.The next Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day is on Sunday, April 29, 2012.
Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day, Pinhole Photography, and… YOU!
Why Pinhole Photography?
A unique personal experience!
- Pinhole photography allows you to make a photograph that requires only a light-tight container (box, can,…) with a tiny hole in one side (as a camera) and any photo-sensitive surface in it. You can adapt an existing camera, or make the camera yourself . The experience of image-making becomes a little more special when created with your own hand-made camera; so, we provide different instructions in making your camera on WPPD Support page.
- With your own camera, infinite depth-of-field, skewed perspectives, and slower exposures, you may ultimately become more creative and more selective about what you choose to photograph. Magical things happen in pinhole photography…
Why Participate in the Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day?
A stimulating collective experience!
- WPPD encourage you to become involved, to not only experience that magic, but to share it with the rest of the world here on this web site.
What We Can Do To Help You Participate?
WPPD have set up this web site to help you
- make your camera,
- make your photo,
- join in the exhibition of others from around the world.
To find out how you can become a part of WPPD, read the page on How to Participate on their website.