- Video Tutorial – Photoshop Workflow on Enhancing Hair
- SCRAPED Exhibition Opens Today – Culture Club
- Richard Chen HK Workshop Tour – 13 to 17 February 2014
- Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon New Firmware v1.06 Released
- PASM Workshop’s New 17-feet Cyclorama Will Commence Operation Starting 1 January 2014
- Book Recommendation – Photoshop For Lightroom Users
- Video Tutorial – Using Reflectors by The Slanted Lens
- Video Tutorial – How to Tether Wireless to Lightroom
- Take A Look At The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash
- Annie Leibovitz’s New Fashion Shoot BTS Video
Those were the days
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAccessories Adobe Adobe Lightroom 4 Annie Leibovitz Apple Applications Behind-the-scene Video Camera Canon Canon 5DMKIII DSLR Event Exhibition Fashion Photography HDSLR Hong Kong Instagram iOS Application iOS Applications iPad iPhone iPhoneography Lighting Lightroom Movie Nikon Nikon D4 Nikon D800 PASM PASM News PASM Workshop Photographer Photography Photoshop Phottix Portrait Photography Portraits Review Sony Sony A77 Triggers Tutorial Video Videography Video Tutorials
Daily Archives: December 1, 2011
The 5th Hong Kong Mobile Film Festival – The Best Capture of the Best Maintained Building Award 流動影片製作比賽-優良保養樓宇最佳取景大獎
As part of the 5th Hong Kong Mobile Film Festival, The Best Capture of the Best Maintained Building Award Competition, sponsored by the Buildings Department is now open for application.
Entrants’ videos must capture shots of three-storey or higher private residential buildings, excluding heritage buildings, Government buildings and public housing.
- Recommend capturing 30+ year old private residential buildings that are well maintained, such as Chi Fu Fa Yuen, Taikoo Shing, Mei Foo Sun Chuen, Shatin City One, buildings on Mongkok Kam Lam Street, buildings across Canton Street and Soy Street, buildings on Kwun Tong Yuet Wah Street and Kung Lok Road, and buildings across Mongkok Prince Edward Road West and Perth Street.
- On top of emphasizing on the beauty of the buildings, bringing out the important message of how building maintenance improves the quality of life will be of advantage.
Prize: HK$5,000 Cash
「屋宇署」為提升本港樓宇安全、衞生及環境水平不遺餘力，令我們的大都會盡善盡美。本屆流動影片節獲「屋宇署」特別贊助「優良保養樓宇最佳取景大 獎」，希望藉此令更多人關注樓宇保養及維修，未雨稠繆為安穩居所共同努力。只要參賽者能於其作品中，以本港超過3層高的私人住宅樓宇取景（不包括古蹟建 築、政府建築物、公共房屋等），並突出優良的保養維修對樓宇質素的影響，甚或能於片中帶出樓宇維修前後的對比，以及與住客生活質素息息相關的訊息，即有機 會奪得此大獎。
If you follow us closely on Twitter (http://twitter.com/pasmworkshop), you’ll see this interesting post we tweeted earlier today. Rolando Gomez over at Lens Diaries illustrated what the triangles in posing truly means and the following pics are nonetheless the best illustration so far.
The answer to the question in the picture caption …… after the jump.