- Video Tutorial – How To Shoot Day-to-Night Time Lapse Video
- Must Watch – Awesome Time lapse Video on Shanghai
- Style of Northeastern New Territories – That’s What We Call Life Exhibition
- The Basics of Time Lapse Photography with Vincent Laforet from Canon
- 10 Important Lightroom Library Shortcuts and Tips
- Introducing the Phottix Mitros TTL Flash for Canon
- Better Color from LED Lights
- Video Tutorial – How To Shoot A Beverage Shot With Rob Grimm
- DC Home 12 周年站聚相片精華
- First Look at Annie Leibovitz’s New Disney Dream Project Featuring Taylor Swift
Those were the days
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TagsAccessories Adobe Adobe Lightroom 4 Apple Applications Behind-the-scene Video Camera Canon Canon 5D MKIII Canon 5DMKIII Cinematography DSLR Event Exhibition HDSLR Hong Kong Instagram iOS Application iOS Applications iPad iPhone iPhoneography Movie Nikon Nikon D4 Nikon D800 PASM PASM e-Store PASM News PASM Workshop Photographer Photography Photoshop Phottix Portrait Photography Portraits Review Sony Sony A77 Street Photography Triggers Tutorial Video Videography Video Tutorials
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Newest Photoshop video on select sharpening is out, hmm…. something worth trying if you haven’t done so.
Source – Photoshop
Ever use a Lensbaby lens? In this video, you;ll hear some tips on using the Lensbaby from Deb Schwedhelm, a portrait photographer. Nothing technical here, but hearing her share her experiences using the Lensbaby while looking at her works is indeed pretty refreshing. Hope you enjoy the video.
Source – Photo Tuts
Snapseed, the incredible photo editor app from Nik Software is now FREE till 23 September 2011 (US). The app’s regular price is US$4.99, get it now before the offer ends for both your iPhone & iPad.
• Easily browse and adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun and innovative features like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Center Focus
• Add Borders for incredible finishing touches
• Email your creations or share them on Facebook and Flickr
• 6.25 MP images for iPad, iPhone 3Gs, and iPod Touch (3rd and 4th Gen), 16 MP images for iPad 2 and iPhone 4 (larger images will be automatically down sampled)
• JPEG and TIFF photos
• RAW photos (requires iPad or iPad 2) transferred using the Camera Connector Kit (if files show up as a small thumbnail, go to Settings > Location Services and turn this setting to On for Snapseed. This is required to allow Snapseed to use the iOS RAW processing)
More tutorial videos after the jump.
We just added the Lastolite TriFlector MKII to our equipment list, for those who do beauty and fashion photography, this piece of equipment sure do wonders. So next time you book our studio, ask our technicians for it, trust me, more beauty and less post-processing.
We have added a few more videos to our Blog sub-section and have further subdivided the video tutorials into three main sections:
- Studio Photography & Lighting Skills
- Post Processing & Workflows
- Misc… Interviews… Photography Tips… Equipments…
From here at PASM Workshop, we hope you all enjoy the videos we compiled and should there be any suggestions on great videos we should include for others as well, please drop us a comment. Many Thanks.
We will be adding a new section on HDSLR later next week so stay tuned.
Yes, it’s that simple. Now you can point, shoot and send your pics directly from your iPhone, iPad 2 or 4th generation iPod over WiFi straight to Photoshop via an app, Acquire (US$1.99), from FlyingCarLTD. Too good to be true? check out the intro video by Oliver Haslem, who helped develop the app, it’s that simple.
Sick and tired of how limited the Camera Roll app can do, well meet the all new App, Photology (US$1.99). This app is the true Camera Roll you need. It sorts all your pictures and videos in your iPhone by date and time, organize them into albums, share effortlessly on Facebook, Dropbox and email (and promise more to come). Check out the full feature list after the jump.
For now, sit back and take a look at their promo video and first tutorial. I downloaded it and am loving it. Too bad it’s only for iPhone now but I’m sure they will have the iPad version out soon. Hope you feel the same too. Enjoy.
Camera 360 — The most popular APP for mobile phone photography on other platform, is unveiling on iPhone platform now, with its total now brand, interface and operation .Believe or not. It will bring you the great fresh experience.
Camera 360 is a world’s favorite application software for mobile photo photography; it will let your photo taken by mobile photo more charming, interesting and funny and the most important is it’s FREE for a limited time.
The following are its shining points deserve your attention:
- Brand new operation interface: shoot in your most comfortable way, the shutter design is suitable for human engineering.
- Initiate focus and photometry by single finger slide
- Initiate removal red eye automatically
- Super continuous shooting: its speed will up to 180 pieces per minute and capture each fantastic moment
- Two grid, four grid jigsaw shooting function: make your photo vividly
- Easy to share: direct to share your photo to Flickr, Facebook and Sina Weibo.
Lately, underwater photography is becoming a pretty big hit in town and today we’re going to show you what this is all about. Photographer Mallory Morrison is a dancer turned photographer. Her 23 years as a ballerina gives her the edge in knowing what a good pose truly is. The first video from FRAMED shows how Mallory shoot a fashion spread for Live Orange County Magazine (page 53 onwards). The second video is her other shoot with the Stylist Handbook titled “Within a Dream”. You can find more of her works at http://www.mallorymorrison.net/. Hope you enjoy.